Friday 10 May 2013

Dylusion's Journal

This entry is for the Paper Girls Challenge, they told us to doodle. i have never 'doodled' on a scrapbook page before and to be completely honest it scared the bejesus out of me lol! i wasn't even going to do this challenge to be perfectly honest but then i bought a Dylusion binder. i ADORE my Dylusion's binder, it let's me scrapbook in a way i would never have thought possible. it let's me do what ever i feel like doing when ever i feel like doing it. I'm more than a little anal when it comes to my scrapbooking, i do everything in chronological order as far as my pictures go but with the journal i can do any picture i want, no matter when it was taken. i'm also trying out a TON of new techniques with this baby. i had never used oil pastels before but i did on this page and i love them!! SO fun to work with and doodle with. ok, enough about the journal, here is my page

12 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the mists, and the doodling looks fab on this project!!! Thanks for linking up with the Paper Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you stepped out of your comfort zone! This looks great. Isn't doodling and art journaling just so freeing? I love it anyway. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page, i love the blue and green color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So brave of you to try something new. I think you might of inspired me to try some oil pastels that I have had sitting on my desk for at least five years (maybe even longer...they were given to me at some point in time) that I've been to afraid to touch! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are super fun to work with, i love mine. another really fun medium is Gelato's. and thank you for the lovely comment :)

      Delete
  5. This is great!! So glad you joined in with us at the Paper Girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect project for the doodle challenge! <3 the art journal. Thanks for playing along with Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete